The SS4143 relies on lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. You can use 1 to 6 batteries on the wall during the setup. The Solar MD 14.3kWh features different storage capacities according to user requirements. We can increase capacity through the parallel connection of the batteries. This will enable you to use from14.3kWh to 85.8kWh setup.
It is widely used in residential and small business energy storage. It is designed flexible from small to large configuration and parallel connection is accepted.Own BMS and monitoring system, let this battery box become more smartable.
The SolarMD battery SS4074 is widely used in residential and small business energy storage. It is designed flexible from small to large configuration and parallel connection is accepted. Own BMS and monitoring system, let this battery box become more smartable.
The CB-12 cabinet relies on a Cabinet mounted Lithium Iron-Phosphate battery for streamlined energy storage. With flexible modular design, it can be set up on the CB-12 Cabinet( 7.4-22kWh) with 1 to 3 SS202 cabinet mount battery modules.Support CAN communication.
The SoalrMD SS8008 is the first energy storage system with SolarMD advanced BMU and BMS technology integrated with major inverter brands as well as logger V2. The SS8008 is designed to be installed in containerised solution or utility buildings, as well as in commercial and industrial operations.
LFP Prismatic cells are incredibly Durable, safe, and powerful. Solar MD uses CATL cells and offers a performance guarantee of 10 years on the battery modules.
• Quick installation standard industrial containers
• The containerised solution uses Solar MD’s flagship 7.4kWh battery modules (SS202) to provide reliable energy storage
• Designed to operate under extreme conditions(remote locations) in any event
• Customised solution for each situation
• We made each individual component hot-swappable. Designed to make replacement hassle-free and fast. In addition to that, it enables you to use lower-skilled staff
It is a robust equipment communication device for residential and industrial monitoring and control, be designed for connect multiple energy devices. Our storage products Solar MD Energy storage products as well as provide, records, data, and events from third-party devices, inverters, energy meters, weather stations not to mention other energy devices.
• standardized interfaces
• high-security standards via certified authentication and encrypted data transfeR
• remote upgrades
MYPOWER24 PLATFORM CAN EITHER BE USED:
• a single energy system (via one Logger V2 like one household for instance) or
• a cloud connected solutions with multiple energy systems (via multiple Logger V2 (or other) Hardware gateways) an energy grid protocol converter, data miner or telecontrol gateway
Additionally, Solar MD Logger V2 provides both battery/inverter management (EMS) and customer data management for residential, commercial and utility PV, battery and hybrid systems, as well as SCADA integration.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@quora-energy.com”.